Le Cirque du Soleil
Operational efficiency assessment.
Procurement process reengineering.
Improvement of procurement and inventory management.
Simulation of material handling systems for improvement purposes.
Design of ergonomic and productive workstations.
Computer simulation of the logistics chain from supplier to customer.
Johnson & Johnson
Improvement of plant productivity and reduction of costs.
GE Power Systems
Operational productivity improvement.
Plant layout and implementation of assembly lines.
Mapping and re-engineering of business processes.
Study of work and development of standard time.
MDS Pharma Services
Improvement of processes and lead time reduction.
To reduce operating costs, improve productivity, shorten lead times, and increase capacity: these are the objectives that Patrick Cloutier set out for himself over 20 years ago. Having worked diligently toward achieving them since then, he has “done more with less” for over 150 public and private organizations of all sizes and in diverse activity sectors.
His preferred tool by far is the computerized simulation of processes and operations, a tool he has been using since 1997, when he realized
its immense power. He continues today to work passionately at using simulation for the greater benefit of his clients.
- Industrial engineer, a graduate of l’École Polytechnique de Montréal in 1993
- CFPIM certification (Certified Fellow in Production and Inventory Management) from www.apics.org
- Worked for Canada Post, General Motors and Bell Helicopter
- Consultant in performance improvement since 1997 for more than 150 public and private organizations comprising between 2 and 20,000 employees
- Founded a consulting engineer firm that employed up to 26 people in 2007
- Regularly invited speaker on the subject of performance improvement
- Instructor at l’École des Hautes Études Commerciales and l’Université de Sherbrooke
Click here to see examples of actual completed models: http://www.youtube.com/user/pcloutierconseil
See Patrick Cloutier’s profile on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickcloutier
- User of simulation since 1997 with Flexsim and its predecessors Taylor II, Taylor ED and Enterprise Dynamics.
- Completed a number of training courses on simulation and participated in a number of international conferences.
- Carried out mandates for Le Cirque du Soleil, Rona, Metro, McCain, Transcontinental, Johnson & Johnson, GE Power Systems, Venmar, Nortel, Canada Post.