SIMULATE & IMPROVE
Dynamic, Eventful, Random?
Enterprise processes and operations are complex entities comprising dynamic and random events. Very often it is impossible to predict the impact of proposed changes without experimentation.
uses of simulation
- Improve the logistics of displacements in an airport
Optimize the collection of items
in storage shelves
- Improve the functioning of a conveyor system
Optimize the use of reception
and shipping doors
Improve the loading and
unloading of a machine
- Optimize the displacements of work site equipment
simulation makes it possible to
- Dynamic computer simulation is a highly effective tool for providing quick, precise and economical answers without disrupting current operations and by condensing the element of time.
- Simulation is second to none for visualizing, analysing and optimizing all types of systems, even before they are actually developed and physically created.
- Validate potential savings before investing in an infrastructure or improvement project.
- Optimize planning and the management of a construction site.
- Design an optimal layout for a plant, warehouse or distribution centre.
- Optimize the use of resources (employees, forklifts, crane bridges, mechanics, shipping docks, etc.).
- Solve a “bottleneck” problem
- Sell a concept to investors by allowing them to see it before it actually exists or is physically created.
- Train employees on a new hard-to-visualize concept.
or visit www.flexsim.com